Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pineapple Chicken - A Favorite!

This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites!  On a vacation to New Orleans, some friends made this meal for us.  Before trying it, I thought they were crazy.  Little did I know, this meal would soon make it into our regular rotation!


Ingredients:
*Hamburger Buns
*Chicken (either cut up into small pieces or a breast for each bun)
          (I like small pieces as I find them easier to eat.  I also find that the chicken goes further when cut              up.)
*Pineapple rings
*Chipotle Mayo (if desired)
*Cajun Seasoning (if desired)


1) Cook the chicken

2) Prepare the buns
      - we enjoy broiling the buns with a little garlic seasonings and cajun seasoning

3) Spread chipotle mayo on bun.  Add chicken to sandwich.  Place pineapple ring on top of chicken and top with bun.

4) Prepare to be amazed!



No comments:

Post a Comment